Saturday, July 26, 2008
Monday, July 7, 2008
ATTACHED OR SINGLE?
Attached - married, if you haven’t figured that out by now . . .
Definitely MIKE! Not to be a cheese ball or anything but Mike has been one of my best friends since high school. Good friends even when I had other boy friends and everything. We were such good friends before his mission I always figured that he just never realized I was a girl (due to the obvious chemistry but lack of romance). But now . . . I’ve got it all!
CAKE OR PIE?
I really am not a fan of cake. I like almost any pie. Cheesecake counts as a pie by the way. We didn’t even have a wedding cake, just a bunch of different types of cheesecake!
DAY OF CHOICE?
Hmm, good days over bad day. Or is this day of the week? Thursdays are always like a surprisingly fun day . . .
Uh . . . candy? Tampons? Diaper wipes? What am I supposed to write here?
Green. I always gravitate toward green things. And now it represents a environmentally considerate lifestyle which I think is hip too.
GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS?
Yum! I love gummies. I think Worms, especially if they are SOUR. Unless it is fresh german gummy bears because then they are still super chewy. There is a specific ranking system for me when it comes to chewy candy.
Quite simply: Colorado Springs. The rest of the story: Most likely an Army base in Colorado, Georgia, Arizona, Oklahoma or Germany
Candy if you haven’t caught on to that. Doing crafts, or as Annabelle refers to them ‘crafties’. Staying up late. Long baths. Lately reading more books.
JANUARY OR JULY?
Interesting, considering the new local. I love swimming outside and July is really the only reasonable month for that in Colorado. But January is usually pretty great for snowboarding. I guess I’ll be swimming more often than snowboarding, so after much deliberation . . . July.
Yes. Annabelle as you well know. And hopefully more to come, but no announcements.
LIKE OR LOVE?
More than likely if I like someone it is only a matter of time before I love them. So to answer the question, yes.
Yes, I guess I would consider our marriage a date, a big fancy group date with all our friends, family and families friends.
(this is supposed to be a joke)
NUMBER OF SIBLINGS?
3 brothers. 3 sisters - in law. 3 brothers - in law
that is nice and even, never realized that before
PHOBIAS AND/OR FEARS?
Mostly home invasion.
“Actually, I’d rather be naked” - Annabelle
“Let’s stay like this forever” - Kirsten
“Are you going to kiss me or not?” - my little brother to a little girl
“or NOT!” - the little girl
“You are a murderer or love” - Dan in Real Life
‘“Ronald,’ said Elizabeth, ‘your clothes are really pretty and your hair is very neat. You look like a real prince, but you are a bum.’
They didn’t get married after all.” - The Paper Bag Princess by Robert Munsch
“Mom, I want to the moon to be square” - Annabelle, just a few hours ago
REASON TO SMILE?
Yes: Mike, Annabelle, sunshine, free long distance calling, skype, blogging, creative projects, a clean house, extended family, little bro coming home from Peru in 31 days, good friends, dental insurance . . .
Ooohh, umm early to mid summer, early to mid fall and mid winter.
I’m trying to pick people who I haven’t seen tagged before - but I’m not really sure, maybe they have been tagged but didn’t really want to do this. How about Shelsea M., Meridth G., Nicole S., Kristin S., Leigh H., and . . . YOU! Yes you, the person reading this who thought of their own answers while reading this.
UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME?
I think I’d like to disclose quite a bit. So here is my top 10 list:
1. I lost my last baby tooth in a 7th grade science class
2. If I were to change lifestyles I would more than likely end up putting my hair into dreadlocks
3. I broke my left hand playing capture the chicken in 5th grade
4. I had a secret desire to be an art major
5. I'm afraid of slicing oranges and of using cheese graters
6. I know all the words to the G rated version of the 3rd Infantry Division's "Dog Faced Soldier" and it is one of the only songs I am comfortable singing in public
7. I went to an experimental elementary school for grades 1-3, needless to say: The experiment Failed!
8. I used to play the drums in a jazz band
9. From the time I was 15 or 16 I planned on becoming the 1st Mormon Nun, which would take place a few months after my planned mission to the Argentina, Buenos Aires West Mission. And yes President Hinckley was going to extend the call for this nun position.
10. My toes are so dexterous I use them to pick things up off of floor, I can write with them and have even won a tetris game on the Nintendo using only my toes while my competitor used his hands.
VEGETARIAN OR OPPRESSOR OF ANIMALS?
Definitely closer to be a vegetarian. I was for close to 3 years, but it wasn’t really a practical practice for me once I got married. Unfortunately I can’t claim that it was all in the name of compassion for animals, I’m just not super keen on meat.
X RAYS OR ULTRASOUND?
Well I don’t care, seems like the reason for the x ray or ultrasound could be a bigger portion of the preference. I haven’t found too many medical procedures to be so intolerable that I would have a preference against them.
Maybe my Italian grandmother’s tortellini soup. I like most non-overly-meaty foods. But no sea food.
Libra, whatever that means.