Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Our Weekend in Idaho

Well I suppose it was more like "our 24 hours in idaho". My Dad, Annabelle and I went up to Idaho last weekend for my sweet cousin Jane's wedding. Due to a flight delay we only made it to the reception. Which was beautiful and relaxing by the way. We stayed with Jessi & DJ which meant that Annabelle and Annica played and jumped until midnight at which point we had to seperate them so that we could sleep. Here are the highlights:





Annabelle really enjoyed this rest stop along the way! Mike didn't come with us, but he had a great weekend doing his own thing - more on that to come!

4 comments:

alma and nicole smith said...

those pictures of the girls are so cute! i always love their matching outfits. too bad we werent able to see you, and that you missed the wedding, but im glad you still had a good time!

Jessi, DJ, Annica and Eli said...

Hey Tia! I love your slide show! Man we have cute girls!

whit said...

Thanks for posting about her wedding. I heard Dave was teary most of the time. I'm glad to see pictures.

Andy and Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.