Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Tumbling Tot


Hurray for Tumbling! Annabelle has been in a tumbling class for a few weeks now and we are having a great time. Mike took the morning off yesterday to attend with her and she loved it. I wasn't sure when I signed up for tumbling what exactly "tumbling" class would entail, it is pretty much a gymnastics class for toddlers. We streach at the beginning of the class, practice summersaults, bear crawl and hopping. The remainder of the class is spent running through different obstacle courses that are set up around the gym.




6 comments:

alma and nicole smith said...

happy halloween!! i love this post! annabelle is so cute! she looks like she really enjoys it. my favorite part of taking gymnastics when i was little was wearing my pink tights and leotard!! does she have any of those?!

Jessi, DJ, Annica and Eli said...

I wish we had something like this for Annica here! I will have to search!! Looks like she loves it!

Curt Alan Smith said...

WOW!!
I can believe Annabelle is so big! Holly and I are so glad we stumbled across your blog. You guys have a great looking family. How have we gone so long in Provo without crossing paths? Glad to see you are doing so well.

Curt and Holly Smith

Kristin said...

Annabelle looks like she's having a great time! I was thinking of putting Isaac in a class like that. We'll have to look around and see. Hope you guys had a good Halloween.

Mike and Tia Fam said...

Nicole: I thought about getting her a leotard but I don't think it would work out too cute with a diaper, so she just wears sweats!

Curt: Hey! Yeah she is giant. How are you guys? We'll be here until April or so.

Andy and Melissa said...

Hey guys - Annabelle is so cute. I can't wait until Stella can join some type of tumbling class. I am glad you commented on our blog. Blogs are so fun, I love being able to keep up with everyone. I'm gonna put you as a link on our blog so that I can check up on you guys often. You guys make me laugh so hard!