Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Four Things

Four Random Things I like about my husband:
(0r guys in general)
1. Being outside makes him happy, pretty much no matter what else is going on.

2. He has an engineering mind (he designed and sewed his own backpack).
3. He hasn't owned a pair of jeans in over a decade, talk about being true to yourself. 
4. He loves 'his girls'. 

Four Jobs I've had:
1. Chinese place in the mall: organizer of plastic silverware
2. Samurai Sam's: the bossy girl
3. Teen's with disabilities summer day camp: counselor
4. City of Colorado Springs Therapeutic Recreation: intern

Four Movies I've watched more than once:
1. I am Sam
2. Letter Factory (more than once? try hundreds of times)
3. Dan in Real Life
4. Whale Rider

Four TV shows I watch:
1. Dirty Jobs
2. Wipe Out
3. Jon and Kate plus 8
4. most recently - Project Runway

Four Places I've been:
1.  buried in a pile of leaves laughing
2. climbing up the side of a cliff without shaking
3. on an operating table smiling
4. flying down a mountain in zero degree weather in complete bliss

Four people who email me regularly:
1. Mike
2. the Relief Society
3.
4.
(I admit it, I'm a bad pen pal, no one emails me b/c I am terrible at writing back)

Four of my favorite foods:
2. mashed potatoes with brown gravy
3. gummies
4. bean enchiladas

Four places I would like to visit:
1. Argentina
2. New Zealand
3. Tibet
4. Mexico

Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. House Hunting (with a little terror, but still looking forward to it)
2. making my first Thanksgiving dinner
3. playing outside ALL winter
4. watch Annabelle grow and learn even more

Four people I tag:
1. Holly because I know she is home bored wishing she had more to do to keep her busy
2. Nichole because she needs to post again
3.  Anyone who is related to me and wants to
4. Whoever has tried the cinnamon roll recipe

7 comments:

Steve said...

Such creative answers! I'm very impressed about Mike's backpack and pretty jealous about the playing outside all winter thing. All these memories--you as the girl working at the chinese place in the mall--"chicken on the bong!"

The Fox Family said...

hey thanks for calling me today! (i will call you back soon) I am so terrible at keeping up! I am soo sorry! I updated my blog finally. I will do this 4 things too. It's fun! I miss yOU!!! Hey how did you change your friend list to say when they were last undated?

grandma Shauna said...

Hey Tia and our cute Annabelle and Mike too. This me who finally got a google account so I can comment. I love reading everyone's blog when I remember too. So hey I love you all!

Sara Lee said...

I love Mike and Anna too. Miss you.

Holly said...

What a fun post! Thanks for the tag--I will definitely take you up on it. (It will give me something to do now that I've gotten everything done on my list! And maybe it will help me stop focusing on when the baby is going to come...)

Hksedwick said...

I love I am sam...it makes me cry.

Amy said...

Hey if you go to New Zealand, let me know! I will come too!