Sunday, March 1, 2009

Share the Love!

My domestically-inclined former roommate, Rachel, has promised me one of her famous care packages if I in turn will share the love.
So . . . the first five people to make a comment on this post will receive a free homemade gift from me sometime in the next couple of months. The catch is that you in turn must share the love and make a similar post on your blog. What this homemade gift will be will be determined by who you are - there is definitely room for suggestions. Take note that I do not sew. Just remember to pass on this love chain on your blog.

5 comments:

Sara Lee said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Steve said...

Ooh ooh Me Me Me! I'll do it! Although I'm not sure anyone would want something homemade from me...hmmm... I'll still do it. : ) Now I'll have some fun mail to look forward to! Love you Tia! I'll try to get my post up later today!

Kristin said...

I'll share the love. I have lots of crafty ideas and this will give me a reason to make time to work on some of them. Great idea.

dreamkas said...

oooh cant resist something from you:) now to think about what i can pass on hmmmmm

The Peterson's said...

Am I caller.. I mean number 5! You are the cutest!