Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Colorado

We went to CO a few weeks ago and I thought I would post some pictures from our trip. I took way too many, but had a great time doing it. Some of them are from hiking to a secret slot canyon with my friend Alma, others are at my Mom's garden, and some are from hiking with my brother Sam. Alma and Sam took some of the pics in the slideshow.


These pictures are some of the many reasons we LOVE Colorado. We had a great time with the Sherwood, Mckeans, Andersons, and the Smiths. We love you all and can't wait to get back to beautiful of CO.
Mike

12 comments:

dreamkas said...

Stunning pics Mike!

faith said...

wow! i think i love it too. those are beautiful!

Sara Lee said...

Fine fine fine,you convinced us to move to Colorado. When are you going to come visit us here in Texas and take some pictures?

Rosalia said...

Mike, Tia, Annabelle, Asa,
Come back to COLORADO and stay. There are great homes here, hint, hint.

Mike- great pictures. I think National Geographic will be calling you soon.
Mom

Growing Up Skye said...

Alright, that's it--the next big vacation Lance and I go on is going to have to be to Colorado! Those pictures are all soooo beautiful! I'm glad you guys had fun visiting!

The Fox Family said...

MIke is a really good photographer!!!

Amy said...

Those are some great photographs! What are you shooting with these days Mike? Any Favorites lenses?

Mike and Tia Fam said...

Amy - I shoot with a pentax k20, they are reverse compatible with all previously made lenses. my favorites are an ultra wide (10-24mm), a somewhat old 35-70 with macro, and a 30+year old Pentax 50 mm 1.7.

Annie said...

The pictures are incredible! Glad there are other fans of colorful Colorado!

grandma Shauna said...

Beautiful pictures mike. Dad is trying to catch up to you in this talent. You really have a good eye. We love you all.

The Peterson's said...

Great photos! How are things going? I have no had internet for a while and feel cut off. I hope all is well!

Kirsten said...

Mike, this photography is so amazing.. You have a real gift!