Monday, February 28, 2011

Train Museum Photo Shoot


I think after Mike took the picture of Kai in my grandma's suitcase I really fell in love with old fashioned, sepia toned photos again. So to mark Kai's almost 2 month {and because Asa really loves trains}, we took a trip to the train museum for a little sibling photo shoot.


Annabelle is such a cooperative model and such a cutie {I don't care if you think I am biased}, so I have a lot of favorites of her.
Kai was pretty cooperative as well, even if this one is a little precarious. Don't you just love that sweater? 
Asa, just driving the train, no big deal

 The walking rails is a remake of an old favorite {check out #20}, 
I can't decide if I like the color or the sepia more.


1 comment:

Aimee said...

Love all these pictures!!! I think I like the sepia of the last one--just gives it a little bit of an old-fasioned feel. How about you come visit Utah and take some pictures of my kids!! : )