Friday, February 18, 2011

Blessing Weekend

We decided to bless Kai in church earlier this month. February 6th is a significant day for our family, as it is my maternal grandfather, Papa Campbell's, birthday. My mom remembered that my older brother Adam was also blessed on Papa's birthday. My mom felt well enough to travel and so we seized the opportunity to be together and introduce our new babe to the McKean clan.
Our family before church
These two are hilarious! I seriously think that Jeremiah looks like Calvin (from Calvin & Hobbes). 
 Mike blessed Kai with my Dad, Adam, David, Bishop Campbell and friends Michael Brande and Loren Smith also stood in the circle. We recently took these photos Kai in his blessing outfit which was the same outfit that Mike and Asa were blessed in.






No comments: