Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Happy Birthday!


On this historic day for women in my family, Annabelle, Mike and I would like to extend a very happy Birthday to my Mom! On October 11th 23 years ago, my Mom celebrated her 23rd birthday with choclate cake and the greatest gift of all (her only daughter). I don't think she would have ever suspected that my daughter too would celebrate her birthday with us!
This picture was taken a few days after Annabelle and I came home from the hospital. My mom came out to Provo to take care of us and to celebrate "The Birthday". My mom came out last year as well. Each year she has made me my favorite: Cheesecake! Each year however her disdain for my gas oven has grown. We look forward to her visit next week, and a cheesecake if there is enough time and patience.
Although I planned to be induced on my birthday Annabelle brought me a few suprises of her own. Annabelle saved me labor pains and made arrangements for a quick and painless delivery, an emergency c-section. What a girl! We are excited for the big day tomorrow, streamers, cake, friends and hopefully not too many of those terrible 2's tantrums that seem to be more and more evident these days.

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Happy Birthday, Tia, Annabelle, and Mrs. McKean!!! I'll have to make something super special for 2 Good Things tonight. I made a lemon-poppyseed cake, but it doesn't taste very good.
I'll see what else I can round up in this kitchen of mine.
See you tonight!!

Jinia said...

Keep on posting these types of articles. I like your blog design as well. Cheers!!!
For more information :

best gynae centre
laproscopic gynae centre
painless delivery
gynecologist in tricity
gynecologist in panchkula
medical centre in tricity