Saturday, January 29, 2011

3 Weeks



I love this boy! He is mellow, snugly, sweet and fits into our family perfectly.
I love his dark hair! I wonder if it will stick around.
My friend Katie sent this blanket in a package this week and Mike thought it looked so soft he had to use it in this week's photo shoot. Thank you Katie!

How am I holding up? Pretty well. Sunday at church I was sitting in Primary and I started FREEZING! I didn't know what was going on so I just sat there with Kai in my lap. Over the course of the rest of the evening I felt off and on better and worse. Once I had a fever and noticed that I felt like Asa had elbowed me in the chest I put two and two together. Mastitis! My awesome Doc called the Rx in for me and I am feeling better. Thanks to my good friend Rickie for picking Annabelle up for school Monday morning - I was a little too out of it to drive. Other than that I am doing well. You should know by now that Mike does all the real work around here anyway!

1 comment:

Jessi said...

Mastitis is the pits! I am glad that it got done with and that you are doing better! these photos turned out so well!