Saturday, September 8, 2007

Here We Are!

Well I've been feeling somewhat guilty lately because I have so much fun looking at our friends blogs and I've contributed nothing to this crazy online method of keeping friends and family updated with our lives. So a lazy Saturday afternoon and a few things that needed procrastinating seems to be the perfect recipie for me to create "Sherwood Shenanigans". To give credit where it is due, Mike thought up the "shenanigans" bit - he is the creative cat of the family.

2 comments:

alma and nicole smith said...

yeay!! i love the blog! thanks for finally starting one. now we can see and know what youre up to a little better!

Todd said...

Hey...
Thanks for letting us know about the blog. My sisters all teamned up and made me do one too a few weeks ago. Check it out... It's at:
http://tntogden.blogspot.com/

Good to keep up with you guys. Looks like everything is great.

Todd