Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Student Family Housing Opening Social



Well this is old news but we had a blast on Saturday at the opening social. Annabelle had about 4 snow - conesand I am ashamed to admit that I had 3 whole hot dogs! I'll blame it on the fact that I hadn't eaten any breakfast and that we had been there all morning to help set up, and I had to off set the 3 snow- cones I had! Oh well, we kinda skipped dinner that night due to an overload on sugar and well . . . whatever it is that hot dogs are made of! See if you can spot Mike amongst the tug-o-warriors (hint: look for an angry-looking red head, Mike isn't too far off). There was so much there for kids to do, and prizes and contests too. Needless to say, Annabelle took a fantastically long nap that afternoon and enjoys telling everyone how she went to a castle - which in fact was a jumping castle. The highlight of the whole event for her.

No comments: