Friday, December 5, 2008

Superficial Christmas Tag

Alright - my friend Sara created this tag and she is the one that said it was suerficial, not me - - but she tagged me and I tried to avoid it, but she is prodding. So here goes, these are her instructions: This is strictly superficial. I want you guys to tell me about your desire for an angora sweater or china plates. If you are tagged you have to list at least ten material wishes and tag ten people.
1. A stylish and comfy new couch with 3 cushions. We have a love seat and that works out best for our apartment and is good shape but then we can't really sit together very comfortably.
2. Oh that new couch is very appreciated but it takes up too much space in my living room, could I have a wider living room to accommodate the couch?
3. Perfect. Now to tie the room together I want a big luxurious area rug.
4. Have I mentioned that all of this needs to be easily washable? Stain resistant? Can not absorb odors? good. 
5. Let's paint an accent wall and then get out of this very livable living room.
6. A vacation that is relaxing yet adventurous. I want it to be laid back but I don't want to get bored. Could someone else make my bed? Let's go to a beach or snowboarding.
7. A haircut cut with a style that is flattering and low maintenance. Maybe that guy from "What Not to Wear" could cut my hair.
8. I want a walking partner for Christmas. The weather is perfect, my sweats are usually on - but I won't be out walking if I don't have someone to gab with.
9. Oh and while I'm at it I want my old scrap booking/craft group back. I liked meeting every week. Out of the house and with plenty of table space. 
10. Okay Sara I have stretched myself thin here - one more . . . oh - here we go,  not that I would actually enjoy them, but my primary kids might appreciate if I took voice lessons. 

I tag . . . Amy, Whitney (really just so I can change mine to all the cute stuff she finds on Etsy), Keri-Anne, all of the White Gables gals, Nicole & Nichole, is an Ogden reading this? if so I tag you, my sisters, and anyone else who wouldn't find this painful. Ha ha - that was 10 right?

6 comments:

dreamkas said...

doh i was hoping to avoid this ....

Sara Lee said...

That was the whinniest "I want" list I have ever seen. You make it seem horrible to have superficial desires. Love you

The Peterson's said...

That is fun to make the I wish list that will never happen. I love list like that. Fun!

Amy said...

All sound like fun to me! I would gladly be your walking buddy. I wish it was warm here to go walking. The morning it is dark and cold and the evening it is dark and cold...at least today it is SNOWING!!!

whit said...

All right, I'm on it, I can be very superficial.

grandma Shauna said...

You have good wishes, so hang in their and I know they will someday come your way. You deserve them.
About your blog....MORE PICS when possible. Love ya