Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Thankful for Thanksgiving

I can't believe I never posted about our wonderful Thanksgiving. We were lucky enough to be the get away spot for Mike's parents, his younger brother who is 19 and his older brother and his wife and son. It was wonderful to get to play, eat and relax together. The weather cooled off and that was great for getting out and seeing some of the desert that my nephew was stoked about. 



Oh and my pumpkin pies turned out (if you remember my previous post). 

1 comment:

Jessi, DJ, Annica and Eli said...

This pie looks sooo yummy! And it looks like such a happy table full of sherwoods! We really wish we could have been there! Whoa baby! Watch out down that crazy steep slide! Looks like you hada great, great thanks giving! ( I know we heard about it... but it adds a lot to see pictures) Love you! Merry Christmas!