Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Did I mention . . .

I am going to have a baby tomorrow?
Well I am! I've got my c-section scheduled for tomorrow morning and I am so excited. We have the house in order. Mike's parents are here to help out. My belly is giant. There is nothing else to do except go and have this baby.
For Family Home Evening last night we showed the kids baby pictures of themselves and had a little lesson about what a special blessing it is to have a new member of our family come from living with Heavenly Father and to be in our home. Annabelle took part in the discussion while Asa mostly just pointed at the pictures saying "Shh, baby".
Looking at the pictures made me feel even more curious about what this baby will look like. I won't have to wait too long to find out. In between now and then I'll just compare these babies and wait.
This is Mike, his mom's heaviest baby. He had a round head and fine blonde hair.


This is me with lots of dark hair (no surprise there).


Our beautiful Annabelle, the tiniest so far weighing 6 lb. 12 oz.


Asa with his soft dark hair that didn't stick around too long.
He was a little chunk weighing 8 lb 7 oz.

9 comments:

Kirsten said...

Good Luck Tia! You're hair is getting so long. You look gorgeous!

Can't wait to meet #3!

Rachel said...

How do you look so amazing when you're nine months prego??

I am so happy for you!

I think Asa and Anna look a lot alike in the baby photos.

xo

Holly said...

You look great! Not that it matters because today your belly will be gone! Good luck! Hope everything goes well! (And I love your toy storage/organization, by the way! And the baby cradle!)

faith said...

How wonderful! I'm sure you won't see this until after the fact, but I hope all goes well. I knew you were getting close, but I didn't realize it was right here. Hope it all goes well and I hope your recovery goes smoothly.

And I'm with Rachel, you look great!

The Peterson's said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you! Hope everything goes well for you!!

The Fox Family said...

aww! i am so excited for you! Can't wait to see your sweet little one!! And you look so amazing Tia! Your a beautiful momma!

Jenny said...

yay! Hope everything went well today!! Congratulations! And yes, you do look amazing.

Amy said...

Love seeing the pictures of all of you as babies so cute!

Aimee said...

Um, did you mention how good you look when you're pregnant? Not fair, my friend, not fair.