Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Fancy Nancy

Annabelle loves reading 'Fancy Nancy' books. Since Fancy Nancy also has curly hair we had a 'look like Fancy Nancy' photo shoot the other day.
Funny enough it turned out to be one of the coldest days we've had in Arizona so Annabelle had to put a coat on over her outfit and giant pink jewelry.
If I can talk her into dressing up like Fancy Nancy for Halloween or something then I'll go find a big feather boa to go along with the rest of the outfit.
It was fun to play dress up. Next time we'll have to make sure we have warmer weather.

4 comments:

Hksedwick said...

I am in love with Fancy Nancy. I think I own all of the books. Maybe I need to do my own Fancy Nancy photo shoot...it probably will be creepy and not cute!!

The Peterson's said...

so cute! I love those books too! She is a doll!

Rosalia said...

She looks adorable!

Amy said...

I love the fancy nancy look! Now every time I read those books I will think of Annabelle.