Thursday, January 6, 2011

I'm in Love

Our little babe is here and just as perfect as can be!
He weighs 7 lbs. 13 oz & is 20 inches long.
He entered the world clearing his lungs with a loud cry and then promptly peed on the nurse!
My c-section went smoothly. Our little boy without a name is healthy and was ready to nurse the first chance he got.
We've had a great first day. My body is recovering quickly - I just went on my second walk.
We had a super fun visit with the kiddos this afternoon. Annabelle was great at holding him and just kept smiling and rocking him.
Once Asa was awake enough from his nap he was ready for his turn as well. The first thing he did was honk the baby on the nose! We kept a closer eye on him after that.
We feel like Heavenly Father has given us another beautiful blessing in our lives. I don't feel worthy of such a gift. He is so precious.
Thanks to Mom & Dad Sherwood for holding down the fort. We couldn't do this without you!
More pictures and maybe even a name will be forthcoming. Thank you for the kind words. As for now, I better get some rest.

20 comments:

Rosalia said...

We are so grateful you are both doing well. Can't wait to meet him!

Jessi said...

Love the pictures! keep 'em coming!! congrats! he is so perfect! We are so excited to have a new baby cousin... Annica just keeps asking. "Whats his name??" And Eli looked at him, and said, "I need you to print me that picture! I need to put some tape on him and stick it on my bed!"

Sara Lee said...

Yay Congratulations! What an adorable little boy. OOh that is a good name, Adorable Sherwood, LOL. Take your time and enjoy the hospital and rest, cause three gets hectic, but I am sure you will be a pro. Miss you. And don't worry you have like a month before you have to pay to change the birth certifate, so pick a good name.

The Fox Family said...

awww! yay! He is beautiful! This makes me want to have another baby, isn't it wonderful? enjoy baby number 3!!! (can't wait to hear the name)

Amy said...

Congratulations!!!!! I am so excited everything went well! He is adorable and looks so much like the other two to me. Love to you all!

faith said...

Lots and lots of rest, Tia. You deserve it! What a beautiful baby boy.
I'm glad everything went well and I'm glad the older sibs are so excited for baby brother.
Congratulations!!

Unknown said...

Oh Tia, he's just precious! I'm so glad all went well. Rest up and take care! Please let us know if there's anything we can do! Congrats!

Holly said...

Congratulations! He is beautiful!!! Love all the pictures!

kaylene said...

he really is perfect! i'm so jealous :) and you always make it look so easy! can't wait to see you guys.

Aimee said...

What a beautiful little boy! And I'm glad you're doing so well too! Your kids are so so cute. You and Mike will be awesome parents-of-three!

Leigh Harris said...

Congrats! He is such a wee cutie! So happy for you all.

The Peterson's said...

Yea! He is here! He is beautiful and I am glad things went well!!!

Jess C. said...

Congratulations Mike and Tia! I'm so happy you had a healthy pregnancy and c-section. He's so beautiful (like all of your other kids) and I can't wait to see more pictures!

Growing Up Skye said...

Congrats! I can't believe you have another little one! That went by so fast! I wish you guys the best!

Julie said...

Yeah Tia! (and family:) He is such a cutie!

Kirsten said...

as ever, great pictures and of course a beautiful subject. what a cute snug.

yeah, what did you name him?

Jolena said...

What a cutie! I can't wait to hear what his name is. Good work Tia!

Rachel said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I love you guys so much!! I am so happy for you!

The photos are beautiful!

Annie said...

Congratulations Tia! What a cute baby.

Katie Dillon said...

I'm so happy all went well Tia! Love you and can't wait to meet him someday soon!